Toiletries -Linen Fresh Towels/Hair Dryer/Bathroom Slippers
Located on the fringe of the city centre.
Home made Jams, murabba & tarts served for breakfast.
Craft Tours are arranged on Payment.
The craft tour includes transport and visit to monuments.
All famous places of visit are nearby, Nigeen lake 0 km, Dal lake 1km, Mughal gardens 3-5 kms. Walkways start from the doorsteps.
♦ Shikara and Cab services can be arranged
The Cottage Nigeen is a home stay and our Endeavour is to make our guests feel at home,so please help us to maintain certain rules:
1. The Management is not responsible for the valuables and cash that the guests are carrying with them. Kindly take care.
2. Consuming of hard liquor on the premises is prohibited
3. The guest may please remove shoes in the entrance lobby
4. Pets are not allowed
5. Please make sure to order dinner before guest house in the morning
6. Meals will be served in the dining areas
7. Dinner will be served between 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
8. Breakfast will be served between 7:30 am - 9:30 am
The Pine tree View
Lush Green Surroundings
Shared Kitchen Facility
PLay Area for Children.
Organic veggies from the kitchen garden .
Restaurants of all kinds are available just round the corner.
University of Kashmir - Sir Syed Gate
Get in Touch!
Experience the Kashmir heritage in the most beautified way.